Saturday 7 January 2012

Work From Home - The Benefits

Click Here for Work From Home - The Benefits

Work from home is an arrangement where one enjoys flexibility of working hours, location and creativity. One has the freedom to express ideas, thoughts and emotions leading to one's work which is very appealing.

Freedom is the ultimate essence. When you are free from timelines I think an individual flows and opens up to various topics and fields of interest. Many people feel stressed by a daily routine of going to a company or that you 'have to' go to work. When there is flexibility and freedom you will love what you do. One does not 'have to' wake up and rush to the bathroom to get ready for work. There is no formality. You do not need a neat haircut, a clean shaven face, formal clothes and 'shiny black shoes'.

Imagine being a nomad at work. Working from home lets me be on a mountain or a small tea shop, at a friend's house and work. I can be anywhere I want. There are no judgments about external factors and the work you do shall speak for you. The internet gives us freedom beyond the barriers of distance or location.

Many youngsters start working in corporate firms at an early age and get too busy to study or enhance their knowledge. They lose their individuality and their dependence increases on the firms they work for. The 'shiny black shoes' soon tend to wear out gathering dust on one's mind as well. The society is dangerously treading towards dependency. Working from home makes one more independent and you start respecting time, creativity and freedom as it is not forced but valued.

Working from home gives me the independence and freedom to be myself. Life is a series of experiments. I can work, write, listen to music, watch a movie, sip a cup of coffee, talk to people, meet my girlfriend, watch my favorite music show, attend a wedding, share thoughts and ideas as I do not 'have to' report at work. I work from home and that's the most appealing factor.

The 'shiny black shoes' can keep on shining as many like the sparkle, the perks, structures, buildings, a new process, designation, stability of income. Work from home appeals to me because I can be 'me'. I work best when free and working from home lets me 'be'.

The other potential aspect of working from home which one can view on a larger scale is a lot in favor of the environment as well. Be it your personal environment or finding a balance between work and life, working at home has a bright future.

As a renowned musician said, "A working class hero is something to be." I would like to be a hero working from home as I can be myself, speak my mind and earn money too. I do not need to wear 'shiny black shoes,' but I can definitely own a lot of them. Life is beautiful working from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment